Tuesday, January 31, 2017

The T in formality...


top & shorts: Verge Girl

Blazers have long been one of my favourite forms of formal wear, not that I wear them often. But they are so timeless, chic, and versatile. Throw them on with your tee & denim outfit and you'll instantly look more dressed up while still retaining the whole casual look. Also, I have a soft spot for lapels and silver/gold buttons, which are present on all blazers. Am a sucker for details, really.

I received this super cute top and absolutely loved the series of images shot with it (more on the gram!). The top is of a little oversized fit so it's uber comfy. And the double-breasted + stripe details take it up an extra notch. Comfy + cute ace the day!

So... I've posted thrice here this month, which ain't too bad in my books. Hopefully I'll have time to do a bit more in February because I'll be so, so busy planning for my upcoming trip. Any reccos for Taiwan? Let me know!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment