Friday, January 13, 2017

"Out goes the old, in comes the new"...

hat: Lack of Color; clutch: Colette Hayman; shoes: Sol Sana

.


For the new year I've paired these two hand-me-downs together, and created a new outfit with old pieces. One obvious perk of having a sister is that you can share clothes... and mine passes me gems like these occasionally. I've lost count of how many times I've worn this olive shirt dress (past season TOPSHOP) ever since I got it. The material is uber comfy and perfect for lazy days, or also for when I feel like dressing up, like this. It is evidently a versatile piece that can be turned into a top too, and tucked into a flowy pair of pants.

My tassel clutch from Colette is also surprisingly roomy; I could even fit in my film camera! And the tassels are so eye-catching. I know for sure which bag to pair my lazy white-tee-denim-short kinda outfits with next time! 

The start of 2017 has been absolutely lovely so far. It must be true that there's a balance to fortunes and when you've used up all your bad luck, there'll only be good luck ahead. I'm anticipating all the fun the coming days will bring! 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment