Friday, July 15, 2016

THE COFFEE ACADEMICS


horseshoe ring: Curated Editions


Spent the Saturday from two weeks ago at this cafe situated in town with the sister, after my shoot with Her World Singapore (you can vote for me here!). I've visited the place previously, and it was really empty in the earlier hours. This time round, there was a queue outside the place (and the dining area is actually pretty huge man, so you can imagine the weekend crowd in town) but we got a table fairly quickly because all the other people in the queue were in large groups. Visit crowded places in a pair, guys!

Ordered the crab & avo salad + curly fries with three different dips and I was really surprised by how good they were because, well, I heard otherwise. Avocado is one of my favourite superfood recently; I never really had them in the past until I discovered avocados in rice bowls, and on toasts. The salad was really moreish... I want crab & avo salad everyday! Also, curly fries can hardly fail. I think the dips were barbecue sauce, honey mustard and curry. My sister and I promptly ignored the barbecue one because the other two dips were so good!

The place also has really nice marble or wooden tables for food flatlays (Instagrammer's heaven, yeah?). Good place to chill if it's not too busy.

The Coffee Academics
Scotts Square
#02-01/02
6 Scotts Road
Singapore 228209

x

No comments:

Post a Comment